What is the Tiny Book Collaboration?
The Tiny Book Collaboration is a collaborative book art project. Tiny Books are 6.5cm x 4.5cm pamphlet sewn books with original artwork covers made by Hope Fitzgerald.
How does the Tiny Book Collaboration work?
- Join by the 1st Friday of the month to be included in the monthly mailing
- Your Tiny Book is posted to you on the 2nd Friday of the month
- Get Creative – Fill it up! Follow prompts and exclusive emails or go your own way
- Send your Tiny Book back to the address provided
- Be part of the Tiny Book Briefcase Library!
When you Join you’re also becoming part of a fun interactive community! Get weekly prompts, share your work, see work by others on Instagram and Facebook, and read more about individual contributors in two monthly Newsletters.
Tiny Book Collaboration emails are archived here so you can always find your favourite maker, revisit prompts, or featured technique in one place.
Tiny Book Tuesday (TBT) is a monthly Newsletter with a Tiny Book Collaborator Feature
Follow Up Friday (FUF) is a monthly round up of prompts + art techniques